Having problems setting up or activating your phone’s GPRS on Globe Telecom. Check out the tutorial tips below and see if it works for your phone.
For a complete listing of compatible MMS & GPRS phone handsets — send Nokia, Sony-Ericsson, Motorola, LG, Verzio, iPhone 3G or Samsung (your handset model) to 2365.
To get your phone’s settings, text GO (handset model) to 2951. Example, GO N3650. (For a list of compatible handsets, refer to #1)
Note: For Nokia 6220, 6600, and 6820, text GO < handset model >,1234 and send to 2951. Make sure to type in the two commas before the 1234 PIN. Regular text messaging charges will apply.
* Enter 1234 when asked for PIN to save settings.
* Send an MMS message for only Php 5.00 to activate the service.
Note: For prepaid subscribers, please make sure you have credits first before trying to access GPRS/MMS. You won’t be able to use the service if you have zero balance.
Other search terms:
- how to open gprs in globe
- how to activate gprs in globe
- how to activate globe gprs
- gprs setting for globe
- globe gprs settings
- how to activate gprs in globe sim
- globe gprs
- globe gprs activation
- how to open gprs on globe