How to activate GPRS on Globe Telecom?
Having problems setting up or activating your phone’s GPRS on Globe Telecom. Check out the tutorial tips below and see if it works for your phone.
For a complete listing of compatible MMS & GPRS phone handsets — send Nokia, Sony-Ericsson, Motorola, LG, Verzio, iPhone 3G or Samsung (your handset model) to 2365.
To get your phone’s settings, text GO (handset model) to 2951. Example, GO N3650. (For a list of compatible handsets, refer to #1)
Note: For Nokia 6220, 6600, and 6820, text GO < handset model >,1234 and send to 2951. Make sure to type in the two commas before the 1234 PIN. Regular text messaging charges will apply.
* Enter 1234 when asked for PIN to save settings.
* Send an MMS message for only Php 5.00 to activate the service.
Note: For prepaid subscribers, please make sure you have credits first before trying to access GPRS/MMS. You won’t be able to use the service if you have zero balance.
Other search terms:
- how to open gprs in globe
- how to activate gprs in globe
- globe gprs settings
- how to activate globe gprs
- gprs setting for globe
- how to activate gprs in globe sim
- globe gprs
- globe gprs activation
- how to open gprs on globe