The Official Pasaload Application of SMART (Smart Communications, Inc.) can now be accessed on Facebook.
Through this web application, smart users can pass a load without clicking the keypads of their phones. Instead, you can send load to your family, friends and loved ones online while you are surfing the net.
The newest and convenient offer from SMART can be accessed through your Facebook account. Just log in with your FB and click this link:
Excited to know how this stuff works? Simply follow the instructions.
REGISTER YOUR MOBILE NUMBER
1. Go to the Smart PasaLoad Application on Facebook(http://apps.facebook.com/pasaload/)
2. Setup/Add your mobile number by clicking on Add My Number
- Add your cellphone number
- Wait for the confirmation key (SMS)
- Enter the confirmation key on the text box of the verification window
(Note: You will receive another SMS confirming the succesful registration of your mobile number)
From There, you can
ADD A CONTACT
1. Click on Add a Contact
- Enter First Name, Last Name and Mobile number
- You can also tag a Facebook friend when adding their contact number
(Note: An SMS confirmation will be sent to your mobile number each time you add a contact. Don’t worry, the message is free )
1. Drag a mobile number/entry from your numbers
2. Drag a mobile number/entry from your contacts and select the number to send
3. Select a Denomination to Send
4.Click Send to confirm
(Note: You can choose to Publish your app activity on your Facebook profile page)
That fast and easy, you can now use the Smart Pasaload Application on Facebook.
umobile hasn’t even reached a year old and now it’s already closing down. It will be replaced by Red Mobile.
The new mobile provider will be launching this Saturday, November 22 and will be sending out new SIM cards to umobile subscribers.
PLDT, parent company of Smart, bought CURE for close to half a billion pesos last April 2008. It then launched the ad-supported mobile service named umobile. Apparently, there’s another umobile cell provider in Malaysia and though this could end up in a copyright battle, the re-organized service also renamed itself.
Smart Bro goes prepaid with a PrePaid USB Kit worth Php4,500. The kit also includes30 pesos of internet load which can be used for 1 hour and 30 minutes. The 3G USB dongle can be hooked into your laptop or PC.
To reload your account, you can buy Smart Bro Prepaid cards in 100 and 300 peso denominations. You can also use e-Load Centers to top up your account.
Smart is offering a free Asus Eee PC laptop to subscribers of SMART Gold Plan 1800 and SMART Gold Plan 2500.
FREE @ SMART Gold Plan 1800
Get a 2GB ASUS EeePC Laptop
FREE @ SMART Gold Plan 2500
Get a 2GB ASUS EeePC Laptop and a mobile phone
(Nokia 2630 or LG KU380)
Asus Eee PC:
• Mobility & Reliability, lightweight, shockproof, Power-efficient
• Ease & Technology: On the go with rapid start-up time, User friendly Interface
• Work & Connectivity: Built-in WiFi, Software Basics, Photos & Videos
• Media & Entertainment: Multimedia Player support, Skype capable
• VGA Camera
• Slim Design
• Polyphonic Tones
• FM Radio/ Video Player
• Video telephony
• Rich multimedia (MP3, video, etc.)
• 1.3MP Camera
• External Memory Slot